Sunday, November 18, 2012

Editorial Reference & Thumbs

             I picked an article from the Shiner Gazette over the Shiner Brewery. I thought this was a very interesting article for me because Shiner is a national known beer and it just also happens to be next to my hometown. I also have many personal memories of past times at the brewery along with personally knowing the owner. I am also very familiar with the town and great people of shiner and not only are they known for great beer but they are also known to be “the cleanest little town in Texas” with great hospitality that I think is carried by the employees at the brewery. I wanted to focus on the history as well as the production of the shiner beer. I will be using an original photo of the K. Spotezel Brewery along with a few featured icons of Shiner beer. I also plan to incorporate a shadow of the military boot used for the Boot campaign over the full image. I plan to blend all images used and represent the Shiner brewery with the Boot Campaign. This Shiner brewery as well as the town of shiner is very honoring of our American troops and veterans and raises money towards the Boot campaign for our American soldiers. This boot campaign is very famous and Shiner brewery has their slogan “Toast to our troops” as a great fundraiser out of respect of our the individuals who fight for our country.






















No comments:

Post a Comment