Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Day in the Life

A day in the life of: A Pokemon Trainer

Ever since a child I've been jealous of the world of Pokemon  and what a crazy and wonderful journey those ten year old kids go on to become the greatest master in the world. A Pokemon trainer experiences many adventures, such as encountering new Pokemon  fighting crooks, and becoming stronger physically and mentally. There are tons of new encounters every day that require new problem solving skills to survive and continue the path to greatness. There are many different aspects of the game I would like to include, such as the classic pokeball, the pokecenter  the bag that carries a million items, tall grass, open road, a bike, potions, berries, TMs, gym badges... and other elements depending on how it all fits in the composition.

 I would like to show a more realistic Photoshop version of Pokemon from the everyday cartoon and pixel status. I have a picture of some kittens and of my dog, and I want to use those real-life animals as bases and transform them to similar looking creatures of the Pokemon world. I want to incorporate pixelated text similar to that found in the games so its recognizable to others that have also played or watched Pokemon as a child. Hopefully with Photoshop I can avoid looking to much of cartoon and more towards the realistic and believable side.





No comments:

Post a Comment