Monday, November 5, 2012

A Day in the Life thumbs


-->
So my concept is to work off of several pictures of my younger son from my phone, and kind of chronicle a glimmer into his day.  He is the son that I got to spend extra time with in the mornings once my lifestyle calmed down, and my older son had already started school. So there are tons of pictures of us hanging out, and tons of him laughing and having fun.  Starting with a picture of him waking up in the foreground, then a picture of him chilling out on my shoulders as we watch a football game then blending in a picture of him in the bath and probably one of him on his skateboard.  I have some text he wrote to me over the summer after a month away telling me how much he loves me that I take time to look at everyday, that I think will set off or tie in if you will the set of pictures.  If that one isn’t satisfactory then I’m planning on either working from various pictures of my dogs, and try to chronicle their lazy, carefree existence.  I also have a concept drawn up of myself, which I think would come across as the weaker of the choices simply because my life revolves around my family, so it would probably end up incorporating various bits of all the others.  I also tossed around the idea of doing “ A Day in the Life of…” my degree pulley from my custom Beetle.

No comments:

Post a Comment