Sunday, October 14, 2012

Studebaker National Museum 
Villing &Co.
I really liked the tri-colored background and minimalist approach to these posters, which is understandable with having automobiles as the subject. Me gusta. And I really like the white frame around the main image which gives it a vintage feel.
--



Canadian Center for Architecture
James Lavine
What caught my attention were the positions of the names. All right angles to reflect the exhibit.
--




Museum of Contemporary Art in Mexico
Networkosaka

This guy's work is incredible, I recommend you check out his website http://www.networkosaka.com/
But in the first one, I really admire his use of color, which in contrast, the last one is full of pastel-esque colors, it kind of gives a sense of intrigue that the use of all those bright colors are used in a way that doesn't give you a headache. (Well, I speak for myself.) And, the middle one, I just really liked the negative space in the corner.

--


Central St. Martin's College of Art & Design
JihYun Ham

This one is mostly the monochromatic design.

---

The Noodle Museum
Jiin Kim

I really love the simple one color poster. It's playful, and the design reflects the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment