Monday, September 17, 2012

Travel Campaign Posters

I picked this poster because I really enjoyed the composition. The way that the poster has very basic shapes, but yet still shows just enough information is a key part of it. I like how the poster is framed with only three trees showing, but you can really feel the size of the trees with the person on skis right next to them. The poster also uses the thirds rule which works very well too, because it breaks the colors up a little bit. The ground is in the first third with just blues, while the big trees take up 2/3 of the composition, and the trees in the background take up a third. Overall I think this poster appeals to me the most because it is simple, but yet there is just enough little details to make it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment